Monday, September 6, 2010

CPFL: total indifference to the consumer


Below is a consumer complaint against the company CPFL
This complaint was made to the site "Complain Here" (Reclame Aqui in portuguease)The site contained several other consumer complaints against the company: The main reasons are: neglect of the cosumidorThe Companhia Paulista de Força e Luz (CPFL) is a company traded on the Stock Exchange (Bovespa)As CPFL went from serious and respected company after privatization to become a company that does not value their customers? Why? Good question. Spread the complaint, you complain too. We will mobilize against this company that has complete disregard for customers!



Below is a consumer complaint against the company CPFL:
"I had the electricity cut out of my residence. Performed the payment of debts and asked the rewiring. Theoretically the standard procedure. I was wrong, that's when he began a novel in which asymmetric information nothing solved my problem. A COMPLETE DISREGARDS!
Attempt No. 1. The clerk reported that for some reason the request for reconnection was not being accepted into the system and it was necessary to seek an agency (which incidentally is in another city).
Attempt No. 2. The clerk at the agency said that issue had nothing to do with it, not open Protocol, gave no information, affront to my mother and said she should look for the phone service.
Attempt No. 3. First step: I called in phone service and registered a complaint against the agency. Second step: another attempt to restart 
electricity in my house. The clerk reported that the system had debts outstanding, and that one agency should have seen it. After more than half an hour, the clerk discovered these debts were open a split that had been canceled. Gave me a new number of phone service for me to check with them.

Attempt No. 4. The phone service was a collection agency. I was informed that contained an open split, which had actually been canceled for nonpayment. But trading would again be enabled if the overdue installments of split were paid. Promise of reconnection in two days working. Action: Find the slips.
Attempt No. 5. In phone service I was informed that if I did not find the slips could request a duplicate. With the payment before the 16 hours from Friday, reconnection could be made on an emergency basis (up to 4 hours). 12:30 I call there and ask for 2nd copy of the slips. Attendant says the slips are not generated at the time, but within two hours I will be receiving. Received them on Monday the 15h via fax.
Attempt No. 6. With portions of split paid in arrears, protocols, new applications for restart of energy in my house. CLERK question several times ON PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS THAT WANTS had won, aiming to confuse the customer and camouflage LACK OF INFORMATION BY THE COMPANY PAST. After a very long time on the phone informs the clerk that the request for reconnection was denied, no one knows why. Ask me again directs the agency to write off the payments.
Attempt No. 7. The agency register the payments and tries to make fresh application for reconnection of the energy on my house. For some reason he can not explain, the deadline for reconnection is 10 days. That goes against CONSUMER LAW as contained in the SITE OF CPFL "• After solving the problems that led to cutting off the supply, the concessionaire will have at most 24 hours to restore service," http://www.cpfl.com.br/DireitoseDeveres/tabid/725/Default.aspxWHAT NOW MY MOTHER IS A LADY COME BACK TO HOUSE NO SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM.
Attempt No. 8. I turn back to service phone and request reconnection once all outstanding debts are paid. Attendant said that has already logged a request for reconnection to the system there for 10 days. I tell him this is unacceptable since it is first necessary service, and no competitor that provides the service, according to information from Procon (
consumer protection organization). With the debts paid, the service should be reestablished as indicated on the website of CPFL (in 24hours). Only after hearing the magic word "Procon" the attendant offers me a new solution. Request a call in the name of another person, for me. We do all the procedure for registration in my name and look ... Several minutes later the clerk informs me that my request for reconnection in my name was also denied, and that can be accepted if in compliance with the deadline of 10 days to analyze cash. Attendant terminates the call with the worst phrase I could hear "finally understood why his application for rewiring needs an analysis of 10 days, is that as the plot was partly paid (delay plots only), it is necessary that within 10 days until the cash flow analysis and DECIDE WHAT TO DO ABOUT.

RESULT: still without energy, having to wait 10 days, with all my debts paid off, running the risk that after this period of "analysis" of cash my request is again denied. TOTAL DISREGARDS. I FEEL VERY INJURED UNDER HOURS NEED TO MOVE THE PHONE, AND LET MY WORK FOR TWICE TO GO IN ANOTHER AGENCY IN TOWN WITHOUT MY PROBLEM BE RESOLVED. AND ONLY AFTER 8 (EIGHT) ATTEMPTS DISCOVER THE REAL REASON OF MY REQUEST RECONNECT OF ELECTRIC ENERGY TO BE DENIED BY 7 TIMES."

No comments:

Post a Comment